Then She Fell
Now Playing Through June 29, 2014
Tickets on Sale Now
Questions? Read our FAQ or Contact Us
The Kingsland Ward at St. Johns
(a three-floor, century-old institutional facility)
195 Maujer Street (in Williamsburg)
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Just 15 minutes from Manhattan on the L train
Grand Avenue L Stop (Four stops into Brooklyn),
near excellent dining and shopping on Grand and Metropolitan Avenues.
Showtimes: Tues – Sun at 7:30pm & 10:30pm
Run time: 2 hours with no intermission
Doors open 20 minutes before showtime
Ticket prices: $95 – $200
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
No One Under 21 Admitted
except for Special 18+ Alcohol-Free Performances
Upcoming Special 18+ Alcohol-Free Performances:
Sunday, May 18 at 7:30pm
Tuesday, June 10 at 10:30pm
**IMPORTANT REMINDERS / INFORMATION**
• All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
• NO ONE UNDER 21 ADMITTED. All participants MUST present a valid ID at the door. If a patron is asked for ID and cannot produce it, the patron will be turned away without refund.
• The performance begins promptly. There is absolutely no late admittance, nor are refunds or exchanges given for late arrivals or missed performances. House opens 20 minutes before the performance start time.
• The performance lasts roughly 2 hours without intermission.
• This performance is not recommended for audience members who are not comfortable standing, walking, climbing stairs or being alone. Because of the immersive nature of this piece, audiences may be standing for several minutes at a time over the course of the performance and will also be required to navigate several flights of stairs. Audiences are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
• We have a mandatory coat and bag check. Your items will be stored and locked throughout the performance, though we cannot take responsibility for them. Please plan accordingly.
• Food and alcoholic beverages are served during the show. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline any edibles when offered.
• We reserve the right to eject any audience member from the premises due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time, without refund.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to the show to anyone who appears intoxicated, at the discretion of our staff, without refund. Please do not come to Then She Fell intoxicated.
• Our environments include water, ink, food, and beverages that can potentially stain clothing or shoes. We do not take responsibility for patrons’ personal items and advise you to keep this in mind when dressing for the show.
• Recording of any kind (photography, video, note-taking, or other) is prohibited inside of the performance space. Audience members violating this rule will be removed without refund.
• There is plenty of street parking near the space, but no parking garages.