Then She Fell
Now Playing Through March 30, 2014
Questions? Read our FAQ or Contact Us
The Kingsland Ward at St. Johns
(a three-floor, century-old institutional facility)
195 Maujer Street (in Williamsburg)
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Just 15 minutes from Manhattan on the L train
Grand Avenue L Stop (Four stops into Brooklyn),
near excellent dining and shopping on Grand and Metropolitan Avenues.
Showtimes: Tues – Sun at 7:30pm & 10:30pm
Run time: 2 hours with no intermission
Doors open 20 minutes before showtime
Ticket prices: $95 – $135
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
No One Under 21 Admitted
except for Special 18+ Alcohol-Free Performances
Upcoming Special 18+ Alcohol-Free Performances:
Sunday, December 15 at 10:30pm
Tuesday, January 14 at 7:30pm
Tuesday, February 11 at 7:30pm
Sunday, March 23 at 10:30pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION | DISCLAIMERS:
• Except for special 18+ performances, NO ONE UNDER 21 WILL BE ADMITTED. All participants MUST present a valid ID at the door.
• The performances begin promptly at 7:30pm and 10:30pm.
• There is absolutely no late admittance, nor are refunds or exchanges given for missed performances. House opens 20 minutes before the performance start time.
• The performance lasts roughly 2 hours without intermission.
• This performance is not recommended for audience members who are not comfortable standing, walking, climbing stairs or being alone. Because of the immersive nature of this piece, audiences may be standing for several minutes at a time over the course of the performance and will also be required to navigate several flights of stairs. Audiences are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
• Food and alcoholic beverages (except at Special 18+ Alcohol Free shows) are served during the show. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline any edibles when offered.
• We reserve the right to eject any audience member from the premises due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time, without refund.
• Our environments include water, ink, food, and beverages that can potentially stain clothing or shoes. We do not take responsibility for patrons’ personal items and advise you to keep this in mind when dressing for the show.
• We have a mandatory coat and bag check. Your items will be stored and locked throughout the performance, though we cannot take responsibility for them. Please plan accordingly.
• There is plenty of street parking near the space, but no parking garages.