Then She Fell
Now playing through August 30th, 2015
Questions? Read our FAQ or Contact Us
Showtimes: Tues – Sun at 7:30pm & 10:30pm
Run time: 2 hours with no intermission
Doors open 20 minutes before showtime
Ticket prices: $95 – $200
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
No One Under 21 Admitted
except for Special 18+ Alcohol-Free Performances
**IMPORTANT REMINDERS / INFORMATION**
• All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
• NO ONE UNDER 21 ADMITTED, except for Special 18+ performances. All participants MUST present a valid ID at the door. If a patron is asked for ID and cannot produce it, the patron will be turned away without refund.
• The performance begins promptly. There is absolutely no late admittance, nor are refunds or exchanges given for late arrivals or missed performances. House opens 20 minutes before the performance start time.
• The performance lasts roughly 2 hours without intermission.
• This performance is not recommended for audience members who are not comfortable standing, walking, climbing stairs or being alone. Because of the immersive nature of this piece, audiences may be standing for several minutes at a time over the course of the performance and will also be required to navigate several flights of stairs. Audiences are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
• We have a mandatory coat and bag check. Your items will be stored and locked throughout the performance, though we cannot take responsibility for them. Please plan accordingly.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the venue.
• Alcoholic beverages are served during regular shows, and non-alcoholic beverages are served during Special 18+ performances. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline drinks when offered.
• We reserve the right to eject any audience member from the premises due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time, without refund.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to the show to anyone who appears intoxicated, at the discretion of our staff, without refund. Please do not come to Then She Fell intoxicated.
• Our environments include water, ink, and beverages that can potentially stain clothing or shoes. We do not take responsibility for patrons’ personal items and advise you to keep this in mind when dressing for the show.
• Recording of any kind (photography, video, note-taking, or other) is prohibited inside of the performance space. Audience members violating this rule will be removed without refund.
• There is plenty of street parking near the space, but no parking garages.